Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MAGNIFICENT MAIN RIVER LIVING IN LUXURIOUS SURROUNDS
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 3 Cars
A magnificent modern sanctuary awaits in heart of the Gold Coast's best kept secret in exclusive waterfront living, Benowa Waters. Boasting 5 bedrooms + study, 4.5 bathrooms and multiple light-filled living areas, this immaculate family home has been flawlessly finished to the highest standard. Showcased by sleek stone, glass and timber accents, with soaring ceilings and an impressive outdoor entertaining area, it's set out over a sprawling 902m2 block with 21.6m of sandy Main River frontage.
From the moment you step in side the secure automatic gates you'll be in awe. The contemporary faade is grand in size and appearance and opens up to reveal a dramatic 24-foot entry way along with light filled, elegant living spaces. Offering you a choice of a media room with 130inch screen and projector, a sundrenched living room with superb water vistas, as well as an upstairs rumpus room, there is ample space for the whole family to unwind. Entertaining will also be easy, with a gourmet kitchen presenting with an oversized stone island bench, butler's pantry, integrated dishwasher and superb 900ml Smeg gas and electric oven. It overlooks the open plan dining area and flows effortlessly out to your alfresco dining pavilion via stackable bifold doors, with views over the 10x3m pool and Main River.
The sense of spaciousness continues with the bedrooms - all are oversized and present with ceiling fans, ducted air and walk-in-robes. The master suite will be your oasis - spacious, with an elegant ensuite, bright and breezy walk-in-robe and superb water views, you'll adore retiring here at the days end. Bed 2, along with bed 5, downstairs, are ensuited, while bedrooms 3 and 4 share a supersized family bathroom.
Other inclusions on offer are a downstairs office and powder room, 9-foot ceilings and oversized doors throughout, skyline views from first floor, ducted air-conditioning, triple car garage with rear access, boat ramp, shed plus low maintenance, lush gardens and sandstone steps leading to the water's edge.
With the hard work done, you need only move in and enjoy the benefits of living in luxurious surrounds, in a suburb which is only 6 minutes to Surfers Paradise, 10 minutes to Broadbeach & 15 minutes to Burleigh Heads as well as close to exclusive private schools, hospitals, shops, cafes & restaurants.
- Modern sanctuary nestled on Main River, 902m2 block with 21.6m waterfrontage
- 5 bed + study, 4.5 bath immaculate home, showcased by sleek stone, glass and timber accents
- Soaring 24-ft entry way and 9ft ceilings throughout + skyline views from 1st floor
- Media room with projector and 130inch screen + upstairs rumpus room
- Open plan living and dining, framed by picture perfect water views
- Gourmet kitchen with an oversized stone island bench, butler's pantry, integrated dishwasher, 900ml Smeg gas and electric oven
- Covered alfresco area overlooks 10mx3m pool, lush gardens and lawn and steps down to Main River
- All bedrooms with ducted air, ceiling fans and walk-in-robes
- Spacious master suite also features an elegant ensuite and superb water views
- Bed 2 & bed 5 (downstairs) are ensuited, bed 3 and 4 share a supersized family bathroom
- Office, powder room, ducted air-con, boat ramp, shed, intercom, 3 car garage with rear access
- Approx. 6 mins to Surfers Paradise, 10 mins to Broadbeach & 15 mins to Burleigh Heads
- Close to exclusive private schools, hospitals, shops, cafes & restaurants
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
902m² / 0.22 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.