Danny Woolbank has lived on the Gold Coast since 1985 and has certainly seen it grow and develop into a major Australian City.
A talented sportsman, Danny attended Southport High School then went onto a scholarship at the Australian Institute of Sport for squash and competed on the professional circuit.
For 10 years, Danny, together with his family owned and operated the Southport Squash Centre which has afforded him an extensive social and business network.
Danny's passion for real estate led him to a career change and this has been a very positive and successful move. He attributes his successes to his genuine helpful attitude and the simple philosophy of treating clients the way he would expect to be treated.
Danny understands that buying and selling real estate is one of your biggest decisions and is committed to assisting you with highest possible service and support. Danny has applied his sporting skills and characteristics to his real estate career and knows that his discipline, determination, patience and knowledge will help his clients achieve the best results.
About Danny Woolbank -
·Over 12 years of industry expertise.
· 2017 - Queensland A list. Top 150 out of 16,500 registered agents.
·In excess of 400 settled sales.
·Elite Ray White Agent - Top 2% Australia Wide.
· Consistently selling over 1 property per week.
·Former professional Squash player - highly focused and driven.
- 2017 - 2017/2018 Premier Performer
- 2017 - Top 10 Sales People : Number of Sales - No. 10
- 2016 - 2017 Elite Performer
- 2016 - Top Sales Representative - Settled Commission - No. 10
- 2016 - Top Sales Representative - Number of Sales - No. 2
- 2016 - Significant Settled Commission $2 million
- 2015 - 2016 Elite Performer
- 2014 - 2015 Premier Member